What is the Lounge? The Lounge, located in the Center for Faculty Excellence, is a place for faculty to come and sit, grab a cup of coffee, meet with others, have conversation, or collaborate on projects.
Short presentations will also be given throughout the semester on fun and interesting topics. Would you like to participate? Do you have a topic you would like to present? Fill out this form and someone from CFE will contact you.
Fall 2017 topics include:
Lessons from the Lounge
- Google Tips & Tricks
October 3, noon - 1:00 p.m.
- Using Blackboard to its Full Potential
October 11, noon - 1:00 p.m.
- VoiceThread as a Collaboration Tool
October 19, noon - 1:00 p.m.
- What are Affordable Learning Solutions and Why Should I Care?
October 27, noon - 1:00 p.m.
- Google Classroom and Share to Classroom
October 30, noon - 1:00 p.m.
- Assessment/Learning Outcome Alignment and How to Write Them
November 8, noon - 1:00 p.m.