Chicano\Latino Commencement Celebration (CLCC)
The 44th annual Chicano/Latino Commencement Celebration will take place at the Save Mart Center on Saturday, May 16, 2020 at 7pm.
Please review the tabs on the left to learn more regarding various aspects of the commencement celebration process.
PRIORITY for participation is given to students who meet ONE of the following criteria:
- Completed degree requirements in summer or fall 2019
- Applied to graduate for spring 2020
If Space Permits, students who meet the following criteria will be considered:
- Plans to complete all degree requirements in summer or fall 2020 (if this is your situation, please email email@example.com with your name, student I.D. #, phone number, and term degree will be completed)
- These students will be placed on a waiting list. After April 10, 2020, if space permits, they will be notified and allowed to register for the celebration.
- NOTE: Students graduating BEYOND fall 2020 WILL NOT be considered for participation in CLCC 2020.
Click here to view a commemorative video illustrating the history of CLCC.