Office of Faculty Affairs
Faculty Success is Student Success
We all play a role in fostering an inclusive work and learning environment of respect, kindness, collaboration, and accountability where every member of the student body, faculty, staff, and administration can thrive. Our Principles of Community reflect our core values of Discovery, Diversity, and Distinction as well as our deep commitment to our mission "to boldly educate and empower students for success." These Principles were developed collaboratively by faculty, staff, and administrators. They exemplify what we aspire to be.Tweets by @faculty_success
Find more Fresno State Academic News at http://www.fresnostatenews.com/category/academics/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) for Faculty and Academic Student Employees. For additional information, see the link to the left COVID-19 Updates
Faculty COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions - Last updated 4/7/2020
Go to About Faculty Affairs for email addresses and Zoom office hours and meetings.
Adobe Sign: For directions on how to electronically route documents and forms through Adobe Sign, please contact our team members by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quick Access to other information
- Faculty Jobs postings and descriptions
- Campus Principles of Community: How we treat each other
- Office of Faculty Affairs Mission Statement and Purpose
- Academic Policies Manual
- Link to CSU Portal for employees: http://csyou.calstate.edu
- Link to Fresno State Portal for employees: https://www.fresnostate.edu/help/fac-staff/myfresnostate/index.html