About Faculty Affairs
Marsha L. Baum, Associate Vice President for Faculty Affairs
Marsha Baum email@example.com
Diane Volpp firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours 9-10 & 2-3 or Appt: https://fresnostate.zoom.us/j/4230050056
DeAnn VonBerg email@example.com
Laura Gribben firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours 10-11 & 1-2 or Appt: https://fresnostate.zoom.us/j/7927881567
Gloria Soto email@example.com
Katie Guinn firstname.lastname@example.org
Claudia Lopez email@example.com
Faculty Affairs serves and advises faculty and administration on all matters relating to academic personnel. This includes but is not limited to, appointment, reappointment, tenure, promotion, leaves, and grievances. This office is designated to handle all matters related to Unit 3 (Faculty) and Unit 11 (Academic Student Employees).
The Office of Faculty Affairs is dedicated to providing consistent and effective support to the University, offering positive solutions whenever possible.
- To be a point of contact for faculty personnel matters, establishing a high accuracy and resolution rate.
- To empower and educate with self-service tools and solutions.
- To honor, foster and support our diverse environment.
- To take ownership of challenges until resolved, responding quickly, accurately and positively to inquiries with a high level of service.
- To increase clarity and reduce ambiguity with regard to policy and Collective Bargaining Agreement interpretation.
- To establish and maintain positive, long-term relationships with our campus community through open communication and continuous feedback.