Skip to contentSkip to navigation


Forms and Policies for:

Professional Leaves

  • Sabbatical
  • Difference in Pay
  • Professional Leave without Pay

Personal or Medical Leaves

If it becomes necessary to hire someone new to replace an employee on leave, New Hire paperwork is required.

Payroll Forms and other Required Employment Paperwork

  • Links to forms completed by new or returning employees
  • Employment Brochures (Workers Compensation, FMLA, etc.)

Substitute Forms

  • You may need a substitute to cover a short period while faculty is on a personal leave.
  • New Hire paperwork is required if an employee has a short work break (anything short of 12 months, or two semesters).

Volunteer Appointments

  • You may have an individual to volunteer to cover assigned classes, this form is required.