Admissions – Deadlines
- Fall 2020: Oct. 1, 2019-June 1, 2020 SPRING 2020: Aug. 1, 2019-Nov 1, 2019
Deadline subject to change per graduate program; please contact program department for the most current deadline information.
- Supporting documents (transcripts, test scores, letters, etc.) for domestic students
June 15 for fall admission.
- Some programs have earlier deadlines, or do no accept applications for spring semester admission. Please refer to the Program Admission Criteria Sheet for additional information and deadlines.
- Some graduate programs require additional materials (separate applications, letters, GRE subject tests, etc.). These are also listed on the Program Admission Criteria Sheet
- Students are encouraged to apply early.
- All domestic students must apply online through Cal State Apply and pay $70.00 application fee. The $70.00 fee to submit an application to the university is non-refundable.
For International Applicants (intend to hold F-1 or J-1 Visa)
Please visit the International Office's website at fresnostate.edu/academics/issp/future/graduate.html.