Graduate Net Initiative: Faculty Resources
The Graduate Net Initiative is developing a variety of resources to support teaching, research, advising and mentoring activities.
Current and Future Events
- Graduate Online Pedagogy and Mentorship Workshop
- The Graduate Net Initiative, in collaboration with the Center for Faculty Excellence, developed a week long hybrid workshop meant to facilitate critical conversations about the nature of online teaching and mentoring at the graduate level and its deployment at Fresno State. Click on the link to learn more! If you would like further information or are interested in participating in a future workshop, please contact the Graduate Net Initiative's Director Dr. Maritere López at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 559.278.1614.
- Faculty Learning Community: The Graduate Net Initiative's Best Practices for Graduate
Online Pedagogy - 2016-2017 Academic Year
- This Faculty Learning Community allows participants to investigate, discuss, and implement best practices in graduate online pedagogy and mentorship. Faculty experts from across campus share with participants their ideas, experiences, and best practices, which participants get to test and implement in their own courses. Topics include, among others: higher order critical discussions online, formative and summative assessments in the graduate online environment, continuous student feedback in online graduate courses, and effective strategies for online mentoring.
- Faculty Learning Community: Enhancing Graduate Student Services - 2016-2017 Academic Year
- This Faculty Learning Community will bring together graduate faculty and program coordinators to consider their current outreach efforts and existing student services in order to develop improvement plans or create additional services. For more information, please contact the Graduate Net Initiative's Outreach Specialist, Imelda Dudley at email@example.com or 559.278.5080