Division of Research and Graduate Studies
The Division of Research and Graduate Studies is the academic unit which oversees all 47 graduate programs on campus, implementing the policies and procedures that guide the process of attaining your graduate degree. An important guide in the process is the Chart Your Course manual, which walks you through the three basic steps you must navigate in a timely manner to help ensure your own success.
The Division of Research and Graduate Studies also administers all graduate student records, managing your academic progress from admission to graduation. For example, on their website you may find important information regarding:
- Individual Graduate Programs, including contact information and program requirements;
- enrollment requirements and procedures;
- academic dates and deadlines;
- student appeals and petitions;
- theses, projects, and dissertations;
- and graduation procedures, among others.
You may also access a number of e-publications guiding you through the various processes.