Event / Room Request via 25Live Pro
Event Request Guidelines
25Live Pro is Fresno State's room request and event scheduling, calendaring and publishing application.
You may request on-campus space for an event by submitting an Event Request using 25Live Pro. You only need your Fresno State credentials to sign into 25Live Pro - same as you use to sign into your Fresno State email.
All departments / colleges / offices / parties are responsible for leaving facilities in a satisfactory condition and must accept responsibility for any damage or loss incurred as the result of its use.
Event/room requests must be made a minimum of one calendar day ahead of your event.
25Live Pro offers:
- Check rooms for availability (click on "Availability" tab - under More);
- Submit room request;
- Monitor the status of your room request;
- View detailed information on a selected event or space;
- Email event details to contacts associated with the event, and other recipients;
- View and respond to event-related tasks assigned by you;
- Attach "To Do" tasks to events;
- Track the events of interest to you;
- Find out what's happening on selected dates;
- Publish events to online calendars;
- Set up and manage online E-commerce for events accessed via 25Live or the Publisher;
- Subscribe to an event feed with your preferred news reader or calendar.
NG 118 Request
- Reservation requests for NG 118 must be submitted no less than 10 calendar days prior to date of the event.
- Needs to be a separate event request.
Student Organization / Club / Group
To schedule/propose an event sponsored by a student organization, that is recognized by the University, please go to the Student Involvement: Student Activities and Leadership Development Office in the University Student Union, room 306; or contact them at 559.278.2741.
25Live Pro Training Manual