The design of products, information and environments to be usable by all students, to the greatest extent possible, without the need for adaptation or specialized design. Link on to resources and examples to help you get started.
- Wikipedia A general overview of universal design.
- Universal Design for Learning, Part 1 24 minute Breeze presentation with audio. A good introduction to Universal Design at the post secondary lever.
- DO-IT University of Washington
- EnACT (California State University, Sonoma)
- Project Pace (University of Arkansas, Little Rock)
- FacultyWare (University of Connecticut)
- Illinois Center for Instructional Technology Accessibility (University of Illinois at Urbana/Champaign)
- University of Minnesota