Moving and Relocation

The State of California and the Trustees of the California State University (CSU) have issued rules and regulations concerning the procedures for making reimbursement of household moving expenses for a new employee. All claims for reimbursement must be accompanied by itemized receipts for each expenditure processed by the university. 

Please read CSU Policy and HR 2012-02 Moving and Relocation Policy and Updated CSU Internal Procedures Governing Moving and Relocation Expenses