Environmental Health, Safety, and Risk Management
The Office of Environmental Health & Safety and Risk Management (EHS/RM) aims to support the overall academic mission, and ensure the protection of the health and safety of all members of the University community through the effective mitigation of University risk hazards.
Our services include:
- Environmental Management: Air and Water quality management, hazardous waste disposal, and protection of Public Health
- Safety: Creation/implementation/evaluation of occupational safety systems and programs applied to the working or learning environment
- Risk Management: Services designed to recognize/assess/minimize risk to University community health or assets
The Office of EHS/RM is directed by Ms. Lisa Kao. Ms. Kao reports directly to Ms. Deborah Adishian-Astone, Vice President for Administration and Chief Financial Officer.
- Driving on University Business? Don't know if your training expired or where to start? Come visit the University Driving Page for all your driving questions!
- Having an event on campus and want to serve alcohol? Wondering about the status of your Alcohol Approval? Read all about what's required to Serve Alcohol on Campus and how to apply.
- Studying Abroad for a semester? Traveling to another country? Wondering if you need Foreign Travel insurance? Check out our Foreign Travel page for the latest updates!
- Looking for more information about the Chemical Inventory System? Here you go!