In early spring 2019, the CSU system will be updating the Skillport Learning Portal and moving to a new streamlined learning portal: CSU Learn.
CSU Learn is a more contemporary site with intuitive navigation where you will access:
- required compliance training
- on-campus learning and professional development workshops sponsored by Organizational Excellence and the Center for Faculty Excellence
- 4,500 professional development online courses
- more than 25,000 online books
- over 44,000 videos
We are excited about the updated interface and advanced capabilities.
Here are four key things that you need to know:
- You should complete any required training in Skillport by December 31, 2018.
- All registrations and activities completed before December 31st will be carried over to CSU Learn.
- Skillport and CSU Learn will not be available January 1st to January 28th.
- You will receive a link to CSU Learn along with quick-start guides and training as we get closer to the launch date.
For additional concerns or comments, or for those that require immediate assistance please contact EHS at 559.278.7422.