Fresno State has 20 Certified Change Management Practitioners. These colleagues have completed the Prosci 3-day certification program and are resources to help ensure successful change initiatives.
- Brad Barker, Technology Services
- Bryan Berrett, Center for Faculty Excellence
- JoLynne Blake, Center for Faculty Excellence
- Meredith Booey Sandrik
- Andy Corea, Facilities Management
- Filomena Fagundes, Technology Services
- Elizabeth Gonzalez, Technology Services
- Robert Guinn, Technology Services
- Cynthia Hanks, Accounting Services
- Christine Paredes, Human Resources
- Jeff Prickett, Facilities Management
- Rudy J. Sanchez, Academic and Institutional Effectiveness
- Pawn Sayphengsy, Technology Services
- Sue Shaw, Administration and Finance
- Kathleen Scott, Organizational Excellence (also certified as Train the Trainer)
- Jacob Ward, Facilities Management
- Katherine Williamson, Organizational Excellence
- Harry Zahlis, Technology Services
CSU ResourcesChange Management Toolkit
Network for Change and Continuous Innovation (NCCI)NCCI is a network of higher education change leaders. Fresno State is an active member and all NCCI networking and training opportunities are open to Fresno State faculty and staff. Contact Kathleen Scott (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
Prosci is a valued partner who has helped to build higher education and Fresno State's change capabilities. They provide change management research, white papers, free webinars, trainings, certifications and much more. More information found on Prosci website.
Be sure to check out Prosci's FREE webinars.