Fresno State has launched Enterprise's Zimride carpool matching software for all students and employees. You can easily sign up by visiting http://www.zimride.com/FresnoState and logging in with your myFresnoState username and password.
Zimride has replaced the paper calendar making it easier and faster to log in your commutes. Commutes can be added up to 7 days back and 7 days forward within the current month. Each day you have the option to add two modes of transportation, one for am and one for pm.
Each alternative transportation use will be an entry into a monthly $100 drawing. The drawings will occur by the 15th of each month.
Please note: Only employees are eligible for the monthly drawings.
To record your alternative transportation use in Zimride:
- Log into your account as described above.
- Click on your name in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click on "Commute Calendar"
- Drag and drop your commute type onto each day of the month. The data is updated in real time. Once you've added your commute, that's it.
- Mary Kelly- Division of Research and Graduate Studies
- Kristi Larkin- Scheduling Office
- Liliana Suzuki- Division of Research and Graduate Studies
Winners received gift cards from Kennel Bookstore, Farm Market, and Starbucks.
Preferred Carpool Parking
If you carpool to the campus with another university, state or non-state employee, or student you are eligible to receive a carpool permit.
- Two or more faculty/staff employees commuting to work together make you university carpool-eligible for preferential carpool parking.
- The carpool group must pledge to carpool a minimum of two days per week.
- Park in designated "Rideshare" spaces only on the day(s) carpoolers ride together. Single commuters cannot park in the rideshare spaces.
- Complete the Commuter Registration form and the Rideshare Permit Application.