The Fresno State Diary Processing Unit produces more than 65 flavors of premium ice cream. The unit is always testing and thinking of new flavors to please its customers. If you would like to suggest a flavor please e-mail your idea to Fresno State Ice Cream. Make sure to include your contact information in your e-mail. If the flavor makes the grade we want to make sure we give credit where credit is due.*
ICE CREAM MAKING
*We cannot guarantee all suggestions will produce a new flavor.
Ice Cream Flavors
Where to Buy Fresno State Ice Cream
- Fresno State Farm Market @ Chestnut and Barstow Avenues. Half gallon, pint and half pint. Also look for ice cream cookie and brownie sandwiches. Visit the Farm Market website for more information.
- Fresno State Food Court - Downstairs in the student union, near the bowling alley.
- Save Mart Center - Various locations throughout the arena. Enjoy a giant waffle cone sundae while taking in a Fresno State game or watching your favorite musical group.
- Scoops, Soups & More - Old Town Clovis @ Polasky and 5th
- The Market - Herdon and West
- Hungry Bear Cookies - At Willow and Nees, AND Sierra Vista Mall
- Michelangelo’s Italian Restaurant - Old Town Clovis @ Bullard and Woodworth
- Scoops Fine Desserts - In the Tower District Phone#559-441-0067
- Neighbors Tap & Cook House - At Fowler and Neese in Clovis
- P-R Farms - South East corner of Willow and Shepherd
- Reedley Sandwich shop - 1154 G Street Reedley, CA 93654 Phone# 559-643-0025
Interested in carrying our ice cream in your shop? E-mail Daniel Avila at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.