Check available dates on the calendar below
Save the Date
When: Aug 15, at 12:30-1:30pm
Location: Starbucks at 41 and Shaw at 318 E Shaw Ave, Fresno, California 93710
Agenda coming soon.
Mediator Mentor Appreciation Day
On Thursday May 24, 2018 students from around the valley will be celebrated for their dedication to learning conflict resolution skills and becoming Mediator Mentors on their campuses.
The students who participate in Fresno State's Mediator Mentor Program learn valuable life long skills that will prepare them to better handle future conflicts with research based strategies through "a university-public school partnership in which future teachers, counselors, social workers and school psychologists support the development of conflict resolution skills in school children."
Join Us Thursday May 24, 2018
Dr. Negin Tahvildary in the College of Arts and Humanities Program Director invites you to join us and celebrate!
Location - Fresno State North Gym Room 118
- 8:30 Buses arrival, welcome + registration
- 9:30 Opening Remarks (Dr. Honor Chapman)
- 9:45 Slide show with music background in appreciation of participating schools
- 10:00 Dance
- 10:20 Certificate of Appreciation for school and mediators
- 10:30 Poster/ Drawing
- 11:00 Self guided tour
- 12 BYO Lunch
- 12:30 wrap-up , school buses ready for pick up