Pupil Personnel Services - School Psychologist


Department of Counselor Education and Rehabilitation

Credential Programs

The Department of Psychology offers the Ed.S. degree requirements coinciding with those of the Pupil Personnel Services Credential with an Advanced Specialization in School Psychology.

Application forms and advising are available through the coordinator of the School Psychology Program within the Psychology Department.


For faculty phone numbers and e-mail, see the campus directory.

For more on the faculty, see the faculty pages.
The faculty pages are updated by the department or program.