Special Education, M.A.
M.A. in Special Education - Requirements
Dr. William Garnett, Coordinator
Education Building, Room 341
In addition to the admission requirements listed in the Graduate Education Program section of this catalog, admission to the M. A. in Special Education program requires the following:
- Evidence of a minimum GPA of 3.0 on all postbaccalaureate coursework.
- Evidence of Level I/Preliminary Credential.
- An interview with the program coordinator.*
- Statement of purpose
- Three letters of recommendation
*Required for applicants coming from programs other than those at Fresno State.
Program Requirements. Under the direction of the graduate adviser, each student prepares and submits an individually designed program within the following framework:
Total (31 units)
* Students meet the Graduate Writing Requirement by passing the writing component of SPED 233. Contact the coordinator of the Special Education Program for more information.
For faculty phone numbers and e-mail, see the campus directory.
For more on the faculty, see the faculty pages.
The faculty pages are updated by the department or program.