Welcome to the American English Institute
Celebrating Over Forty Years of Excellence!
Important Dates for fall 2018:
- August 21-22: Early Fall and Fall New Student registration and orientation
- August 27: Early Fall 2018 session begins
- September 3: Labor Day – No class
- September 10: Last date to apply for the Late Fall 2018 session
- October 16-17: Late Fall New Student registration and orientation
- October 19: Early Fall 2018 session ends
- October 23: Late Fall 2018 session begins
- November 12: Veterans Day – No class
- November 19: Last day to apply for the Early Spring and Spring 2019 session.
- November 21-23: Thanksgiving Break – No class
- December 14: Late Fall 2018 session ends
We are now accepting applications for Late Spring 2019 (March 12 to May 10, 2019) until January 18, 2019.
The application deadline for Summer 2019 (June 3 to July 26, 2019) ends on April 29, 2019.
The application deadline for Early Spring (January 14 to March 8, 2019) and Spring 2019 (January 14 to May 10, 2019) ended on November 19, 2018.
Welcome to our website!
I invite you to explore and learn more about the American English Institute (AEI), California State University, Fresno’s Intensive English Program. For over forty years, AEI has offered English language instruction and has helped students from around the world to use English in a variety of settings. Whether your goal is to attend an American university, such as California State University, Fresno, or to improve your English language skills to advance your career, AEI can help you get there.
At AEI, we encourage our students to discover things about English and its use and about themselves. Our students grow as learners by taking classes from highly qualified teachers, working with students from other countries, meeting Fresno State students, and taking part in activities on campus, in Fresno, or around California.
I hope that you will enjoy finding out about us. We wish you the best in finding a program that fits you and your goals.