May-June Intersession 2020
PLEASE NOTE: All courses have been moved online.
May-June Intersession runs between May 18 - June 5, 2020.
Provost Graduation Initiative
The Provost Graduation Initiative is for current Fresno State students who will graduate in summer by taking courses in May-June or Summer Session. Qualified students may be eligible to receive a grant from the Division of Continuing and Global Education to apply toward May-June Intersession and/or Summer Session courses. For details, click here.
To download the May-June Intersession 2020 course list (PDF) click here.
NOTE: Fees are due on April 13. Beginning April 14, you may enroll in classes but your
fees are due within 24 hours or you will be automatically dropped. Enrollment freezes
April 28-30. The final course list will be posted on May 1 and continues through the
first day of class.
Need help finding GE classes?
The Division of Continuing and Global Education has authored this list of student FAQs for May-June Intersession. This sheet is available for your reference and general guidance. CGE reserves the right to modify information and correct errors without notice.
Intersession occurs in the three-week period between semesters. The timeframe allows students to concentrate on one course without interruptions, demands of other classes or other activities. Students are able to maximize academic success and accelerate their time to degree completion.
Important dates and deadlines for May-June Intersession 2020:
- March 16, 2020. View the May-June Intersession 2020 course list on the web HERE.
- March 16 - April 13, 2020. Enrollment begins. Registration fees are $305 per unit and are due by April 13, 2020. To enroll in the class of your choice, go to my.fresnostate.edu.
- April 14 - 27, 2020. Immediate Pay Registration; fees are due within 24 hours of registering for class.
- April 28 - 30, 2020. Enrollment freezes. Students are not able to enroll, as administrative decisions are made.
- May 1, 2020. List of courses with sufficient enrollment (Go/No-Go Decisions) is available on the website.
- May 1 - May 18, 2020. Immediate Pay Registration; fees are due within 24 hours of registering for class.
- May 18, 2020. Classes begin.
- May 25, 2020. University holiday.
- June 5, 2020. Classes end.
Students who fail to attend class may receive a failing grade unless they formally drop the class.
No drops are allowed after the fourth calendar day. Students who have a serious and compelling reason and who wish to drop on the fifth calendar day or later may petition to drop with a grade of “W.” Pick up a Request for Record Adjustment in the Division of Continuing and Global Education or obtain the form online, click here. Submit the request to the Admissions, Records and Evaluations Office in the Joyal Building, Room 106.
Students who drop the course prior to the start date of the course can receive a full refund. If you withdraw on or after the first class meeting of a face-to-face class, 65 percent of the fees collected can be refunded until 25 percent of the course time has elapsed. For online and arranged classes lasting 5 days or more, 65 percent of fees collected can be refunded until 25 percent of the class has elapsed. After 25 percent of the course time has elapsed, no refund will be made. There is no refund for classes meeting fewer than 5 sessions or lasting fewer than 5 days, once the class has begun. No refund is made unless requested by the student, except for canceled classes which are refunded automatically.