Early Childhood Education: Infant & Toddler Emotional Development
Early Childhood Education: Infant and Toddler Emotional Development is an interactive computer-based instruction course designed to help you achieve
a better understanding of infant and toddler mental health, child development, and
strategies you can use to promote positive relationships with children and their families.
This course provides information that will help you to understand and identify your
role as a child care provider, educator, and early childhood professional. Infant & Toddler Emotional Development will provide you with research-based information on child development, attachment,
temperament, and curriculum. This course also lists resources for both teachers and
parents who would like more help or information about infant and toddler mental health.
For more information about this course, please contact VESI at 1.800.313.6744 or visit http://www.fresnostate.edu/cge/professional/online/index.html
- Dates: Self-paced; students may register now through November 17, 2017; coursework must be completed by December 14, 2017.
- Place: N/A
- Class No: CFS 132T: 77346; OR LEE 380T: 77331
- Units: Two
- Course: CFS 132T OR LEE 380T
- Grading Option: Letter Grade
- Fee: $330
- Instructor: Aumony Dahl, M.Ed.