Common Core 3.0
CC3.0 is here!
CalSWEC, with the support of the State of California, Regional Training Academies, and Community Partners are currently engaged in a large-scale revision of the Common Core training materials for new Child Welfare Social Workers and Supervisors. The training format will include classroom learning, eLearning, and Field Activities to provide a variety of learning modalities and transfer of learning opportunities.
- This brief Prezi provides an overview of the revision plan for stakeholders.
- What’s Different in Common Core 3.0? provides background information on the revision.
- The Development Plan provides information about the timeline for curriculum development and implementation.
- The Content Overview provides more detail about the content for each practice area, including time frames
and a bullet list about each online module, classroom training, and field training
- Please visit CalSWEC for more information
CC 3.0 News Letter
Common Core 3.0 Webinar
From May 15, 2015 to view Webinar
CCTA presents an overview of Common Core 3.0 (CC3.0). This webinar is designed to
help counties, tribes, and other partners become familiar with the practice areas,
content, and implementation plan for CC3.0.
After registration, you will receive a confirmation email.
Common Core 3.0 Documents that accompanied the Common Core 3.0 Webinar May 15, 2015