Various resources are available to students helping them become successful in our program. For more information on these resources, select from the links on the left
Advising in the department is conducted by faculty members based on the first initial of the student's last name. Find your option and the first letter of your last name in the list below to determine your academic advisor.
PLEASE NOTE: While University Covid-19 guidelines are in place, all Faculty Advisor's Office Hours will be via Zoom or Phone. Please email your advisor for appointment.
- Last names A-F Dr. Gregory Thatcher
- Last names G-N Dr. Miguel Perez
- Last names N-S Dr. Helda Pinzon-Perez
- Last names T-Z Dr. Mary Garza
- Last names A-H Dr. Tanisha Garcia
- Last names I-P Dr. Suzanne Kotkin-Jaszi
- Last names Q-Z Dr. Mohammad Rahman
Environmental/Occupational Health and Safety
- Last names A-C Dr. Jaymin Kwon
- Last names D-J Dr. Susan Mirlohi
- Last names K-Q Dr. Rohan Jadhav
- Last names R-Z Linda Launer
The Department of Public Health is proud to host a diverse student group in each of its academic preparation options. The Department sponsors a large number of activities throughout the year and provides academic and financial support.