MBA for Executives (EMBA)
The Craig School of Business is currently recruiting candidates for the next MBA for
Executives cohort class. The EMBA is designed to suit applicants who have a minimum of ten years of professional
experience and at least three years of managerial experience. This program is intended
for candidates who want to pursue an MBA but cannot attend our traditional Monday through Thursday, 16-week
- A rolling recruitment process is used to determine which candidates will be selected for the next EMBA cohort. There is not a set deadline to apply for the program as at least 30 candidates must enroll in order for the cohort to begin. The EMBA program is limited to a maximum of 35 executives. Classes start between May and September.
- Executives will be able to earn their EMBA in approximately 17 months.
- The MBA for Executives program allows candidates to attend on-campus classes on Saturdays for eight weekends out of a 10-week block (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.).
- Candidates must attend two and a half weeks of prerequisite classes at the start of the program. Classes occur Wednesday through Friday, 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. and Saturday, 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- The EMBA program includes a 10-day international trip to complement the international business course that is offered.
- The EMBA is the same degree as the Traditional MBA. This degree is AACSB-accredited. AACSB is the professional association for college and university management education and the premier accrediting agency for bachelors, masters and doctoral degree programs in business administration and accounting (aacsb.edu). This is the highest-rated AACSB-accredited executive program between Los Angeles and San Francisco.
- The total fee for the EMBA program is $37,702. This fee will be payable in installments that will correspond with the set of courses that are being offered.
- The tuition covers the cost of the following: textbooks, case materials, handouts, use of the MBA Lab, use of the University Library, parking, breakfast and lunch each Saturday and air and lodging costs associated with the required international trip. Some meal costs for the international trip will be the responsibility of the student.
*Due to COVID-19, alternative methods may be used to deliver EMBA courses and other
items included in the cost of tuition.