The MBA program at the Craig School of Business is open to college graduates without regard to their area of undergraduate study. Applicants must meet the university and program requirements that are addressed below.
|Fall||Application Opens||October 1st|
|Application Deadline||July 1st|
|Spring||Application Opens||August 1st|
|Application Deadline||November 1st|
All applicants must submit:
- Official university or college transcripts (electronic submission is required for these universities/colleges)
- $70 non-refundable application fee (credit card payment available online)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Statement of Purpose: Please explain why you would like to pursue an MBA degree and describe some of your short-term and long-term goals. The Statement of Purpose should be mailed to our office.
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) scores (must have a minimum score of 550
and be at or above the first quartile in the verbal and quantitative portions of the
test). The ETS institution code for Fresno State is 2NK-QS-54. To find testing sites
and to schedule a test, please visit: mba.com
- International students only: TOEFL scores (must have a minimum score of 80 iBT) or IELTS scores (must have a minimum score of 6.5). To find testing sites and to schedule a test, please visit: TOEFL or IELTS. Fresno State International Admission Requirements
All hard copy documents must be mailed to:
Graduate Business Programs
California State University, Fresno
5245 N. Backer Ave. M/S PB7
Fresno, CA 93740-8001
Electronic Transcript Submission:
If Fresno State requires your university/college to send your transcripts electronically, please provide the following email address to your registrar's office: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not email your transcripts to Fresno State from your personal email account or they will be considered unofficial.
Applicants are eligible for consideration if they have earned a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution with a minimum Grade Point Average of 2.5 for the last 60 units of coursework. We select the most competitive applicants based on the following criteria:
- GMAT scores
- Grade Point Average (GPA)
- Work experience/demonstrated management potential
- Statement of Purpose
Applicants who wish to waive the GMAT requirement must meet one of the following criteria:
- They must possess an undergraduate business degree from the Craig School of Business and they must have a cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher.
- They must already possess a graduate degree in any discipline from an accredited university.
Upon receipt of your application, our department will determine whether or not you meet these criteria based on the materials that you provide.