Online Blended MBA
The Craig School of Business Online Blended MBA program offers the best of both worlds–flexible online classes and face-to-face interaction with faculty and colleagues. This flexibility enables students to take one class online while taking a second class in person within the same semester. Students can also choose to take all classes online.
- The Online Blended MBA is the same degree as the Traditional MBA. This degree is AACSB-accredited. AACSB is the professional association for college and university management education and the premier accrediting agency for bachelors, masters and doctoral degree programs in business administration and accounting (aacsb.edu). This is the highest-rated AACSB-accredited program between Los Angeles and San Francisco.
- Orientation, selected final exams and final Culminating Experience presentations may not be offered online.
- Approved testing locations and Respondus will be used to bridge any geographic barriers that present themselves.
- Canvas will be the primary mode of delivery for courses.
- Students have the option to participate in the Summer Study Abroad program.