The EES Department's research facilities and equipment mainly includes:
- Malvern MasterSizer 3000 Particle size analyzer.
- Hydrology/Environmental Science lab,
- Rock preparation lab GIS and Remote Sensing lab,
- Electronic mapping lab,
- Fully equipped distance learning instructional lab,
- Microscope equipment for petrography study,
- SUN workstations for modeling and seismic data processing,
- Column Leaching Equipment for solute transport experiments,
- MiniTrase TDR for soil moisture measurement,
- CR5000 datalogger for simultaneous measurements of up to 5,000 sources,
- EZ Chem analyzer for water quality analysis,
- LISST-portable laser particle size analyzer (Sequoia Scientific, Inc.),
- WP4-T DewPoint PotentiaMeter,
- Quelph Infiltrometer for field test of infiltration rate and hydraulic conductivity, and
- Field vehicles and trailers, etc.
Other research facilities and equipment are being set up and will be updated when new information is available.