Mathematics Teaching Scholars Application
Successful applicants must meet or exceed the following criteria:
- Be a freshman or community college transfer student in Fall 2021
- Interested in becoming a middle/high school mathematics teacher
- Minimum 3.5 high school GPA or 3.3 community college GPA
- Have taken calculus in high school and received a grade of C or better
Two Mandatory Applications
- California State University, Fresno - admission application (October 1, 2020 to November
30, 2020, https://www2.calstate.edu/apply), please choose the Integrated Teaching Option. You should have already applied to Fresno State. If you chose another option, you
will be able to correct it at a later time.
- Mathematics Teaching Scholars application* (available from October 1, 2020 to February 28, 2021)
*Deadline is February 28, 2021, for our fourth Teaching Scholars cohort.