Undergraduate Research Journals
Below you will find a list of undergraduate journals, which consider you, the students, as their target audience, and/or their author group. If you have a research project that is nearing completion, we encourage you and your mentor to consider one or more of these journals as an outlet for your work. If you are thinking about a research project, the articles in these journals provide you with an excellent overview of the types of projects undergraduate students successfully complete around the nation. Happy browsing!
- Furman University Electronic Journal of Undergraduate Mathematics
- Involve, a Journal of Mathematics
- Minnesota Journal of Undergraduate Mathematics
- SIAM Undergraduate Research Online
- The PUMP Journal of Undergraduate Research
- The Rose-Hulman Undergraduate Mathematics Journal