Apply to VIP
Are you a junior or senior majoring in civil, computer, electrical and mechanical
construction management, industrial technology and computer science?
- Learn more at Valley Industry Partnership for Cooperative Education’s Spring Recruitment Event on Thurs. March 7 from 10:30 a.m.-1 p.m. on the Engineering East Patio.
- Visit the Q & A session Sat. March 9 from 10-11 a.m. in the Science 1 Building, room 242.
To be considered, students must meet all program eligibility requirements and must agree to participate in two, six-month, full-time internships with two different companies. Students will receive $17 an hour for their first internship and $19 an hour for the second.
Best of all, students will receive valuable real-world experiences, make connections and get invaluable mentorship and guidance from professionals in the field prior to graduation.
Application Deadline: Friday, March 15 at 5 p.m.
Please submit completed applications to EE356.
Application package consists of 5 items:
- VIP Application
- An Unofficial Copy of Your Transcript
- A Cover Letter addressed to the VIP Companies
- Your Resume
- Roadmap of current and remaining classes
APPLY HERE: VIP Program Application Packet
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the VIP Director:
Dr. Brissa Quiroz