Setting Up and Accessing Voicemail
Insert accessing voicemail video
- To set up your MAIL BOX dial 86400. You will be asked for your SECURITY CODE which is 258000.
- You will be walked through step by step in order to create a SECURITY CODE, your NAME and your personal GREETING in your own voice.
- SECURITY CODE, NAME and GREETING can be changed at any time.
- SECURITY CODE - 6 to 15 Digits you can remember
- NAME and GREETING can be Reviewed, Discarded, or Re-recorded
If you have a blinking message light on your phone.....
- Check your old voicemail messages by dialing 86464
Activating Voicemail (if calls are not going to voicemail after 6-8 rings)
- If your calls are ringing 6 to 8 times and not going to Voicemail, press *4200 to activate your Voicemail.
Access Voicemail On Campus
- From your Extension, dial the Voice Mail Pilot Number (86400) and enter your SECURITY CODE when prompted
- FOR HELP Press # at any time to review all of the menu options once in your voicemail box.
Access Voicemail Off Campus or from another extension
- Dial the Main Number or Access number (559) 278-6400 (or 86400 from another extension)
- When Auto Attendant answers press * and then #.
- Enter your MAIL BOX when prompted
- Enter your SECURITY CODE when prompted
Access Voicemail with Multiple Mailboxes
- Dial 86400 or 278-6400 from off campus
- Press * and then # when you hear the greeting
- Enter your MAILBOX when prompted, then Enter your SECURITY CODE when prompted
Accessing Old Voicemail System
- From your Extension Dial the Voice Mail Number (86464 or 278-6464 from off campus) and enter your old voicemail password when prompted