To our Alumni
We think you’d agree that agriculture is one of the most important industries in California, and that our Jordan College of Agricultural Sciences and Technology is one of the most highly regarded agricultural education institutions in the nation. We know that you have a significant impact in your local community, state, nation, and on the international stage. We thank you for that.
Each year our college is privileged to provide hundreds of job-ready graduates for California's agricultural, agribusiness and related industries, providing new ideas and innovations that fuel California's economy.
Our college continues to thrive, serving more than 2,500 graduate and undergraduate
students each year. We offer an outstanding spectrum of programs and services and
maintain a deep commitment to enriching the experiences of our students.
We invite you to make our college even stronger by connecting with our students and faculty, getting involved with and promoting Jordan College activities, assisting in recruitment, and investing financially in our outstanding scholarship program maintained by the Ag One Foundation.
You will find here several ways to get connected and involved in our college or various departments through alumni associations, advisory boards and foundations. Please click on the links below to learn more about how our alumni are impacting our region and giving back to our college and community. Thank you Jordan College alumni. We welcome your involvement!
- Ag One Foundation
- Fresno State Agricultural Foundation
- Department of Agricultural Business Advisory Board (Dept. office: 559.278.2949)
- Department of Animal Sciences and Agricultural Education Advisory Board (Dept. office: 559.278.2971)
- Department of Child and Family Science Advisory Board (Dept. office: 559.278.2283)
- Department of Food Science & Nutrition Advisory Board (Dept. office: 559.278.2164)
- Department of Industrial Technology Advisory Board (Dept. office: 559.278.2145)
- Department of Plant Science Advisory Board (Dept. office: 559.278.2861)
- Department of Viticulture and Enology – Viticulture and Enology Alumni Association
- Fresno State Alumni Association