Welcome to the Institute for Food and Agriculture
As an independent research facility, the Institute for Food and Agriculture (IFA) plays a vital role in helping California's agribusinesses meet the challenges posed by a changing and increasingly competitive world.
36th Annual Agribusiness Management Conference
Sponsorship Opportunities Available
For additional information regarding the conference, please call (559)278-4405 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive Intensity and Attractiveness of the US Cotton Sector II
- Changing Food Systems for Better Nutrition
- The Production Economics of Managing Color In Hot Climates Using Mechanization and Irrigation- A Case Study
- Risk in Investment Decision Making and Greenhouse Tomato Production Expansion in Florida
- Latin American Agriculture in a World of Trade Agreements
- 2014 Farm Bill
- California Risk Management Organization Website