Welcome to Institute for Food and Agriculture
As an independent research facility, the Institute for Food and Agriculture (IFA) plays a vital role in helping California's agribusinesses meet the challenges posed by a changing and increasingly competitive world.
Save the Date for the 35th Annual Agribusiness Conference. Sponsorship opportunities are available for the 2016 conference. For additional information or questions regarding the conference, please call 559-278-4405.
Mechel Paggi - visit to Cuba
by Fresno State Jordan College of Agricultural Sciences and Technology
- Changing Food Systems for Better Nutrition
- The Production Economics of Managing Color In Hot Climates Using Mechanization and Irrigation- A Case Study
- Effectiveness of Residential Irrigation Inspections Program in Alachua County
- Risk in Investment Decision Making and Greenhouse Tomato Production Expansion in Florida
- Latin American Agriculture in a World of Trade Agreements
- Agricultural Water Management
- Price- and Non-Price Water Demand Management Strategies for Water Utilities
- 2014 Farm Bill
- California Risk Management Organization Website
Agribusiness Management Conference