Welcome to the Institute for Food and Agriculture
As an independent research facility, the Institute for Food and Agriculture (IFA) plays a vital role in helping California's agribusinesses meet the challenges posed by a changing and increasingly competitive world.
HTST Pasteurization Workshop
Fresno State University
Fresno, CaliforniaHTST Workshop
August 15-16, 2018
This two-day Pasteurization Workshop gives participants an overview of the concepts of pasteurization including the time, temperature and pressure relationships of the system. This course covers the individual component’s design and function, fail-safe features, regulatory requirements, sanitation considerations and system integrity issues.
Why You Should Attend:
Our workshop in High Temperature Short Time (HTST) Pasteurization will teach you:
- Basic Dairy chemistry and microbiology as it relates to pasteurization
- History of pasteurization and common methods of pasteurization
- The theory and function of an HTST system and its individual components
- Legal controls and their requirements
- HACCP & Food Safety criteria relating to the Critical Control Point
- Sanitation basics and cleaning of an HTST system
- Auxiliary equipment including homogenization and separationWho Should Attend?
- Individuals in Quality Control/Food Safety
- Operations Management/Plant Superintendents
- HTST Operators | Plant Engineers
- Dairy Consultants
- Individuals with Food Safety oversight and responsibility
37th Annual Agribusiness Management Conference: FARM BILL
For additional information regarding the conference call (559)278-4405 or email Michelle
Serrano at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsorship Opportunities are available now!
- Competitive Intensity and Attractiveness of the US Cotton Sector II
- Changing Food Systems for Better Nutrition
- The Production Economics of Managing Color In Hot Climates Using Mechanization and Irrigation- A Case Study
- Risk in Investment Decision Making and Greenhouse Tomato Production Expansion in Florida
- Latin American Agriculture in a World of Trade Agreements
- 2014 Farm Bill
- California Risk Management Organization Website