Welcome to the Institute for Food and Agriculture
As an independent research facility, the Institute for Food and Agriculture (IFA) plays a vital role in helping California's agribusinesses meet the challenges posed by a changing and increasingly competitive world.
37th Annual Agribusiness Management ConferenceConference Information
- Online registration here.
- You may also register by printing attached brochure and mailing to the address below or by fax to (559) 278-6032.
- Click here for the latest Press Release.
- For additional information regarding the conference call (559) 278-4405 or email Michelle Serrano at firstname.lastname@example.org
2018 Farm Bill and USMCA: Issues and Perspectives
- Dr. Terry Barr, Chief Economist
- Dr. Stephanie Mercier, Senior Fellow
- James Johansson, President
- Gary Serrato, General Manager
- Dr. Ellen Hanak, Center Director
- Curtis Tarver, Asst. State Conservationist for Field Operations
- Sarge Green, Interim Director
- Emily Rooney, President