Welcome to the Department of Viticulture and Enology
FACULTY POSITION VACANCY: Assistant Professor of Enology, Department of Viticulture & Enology. Vacancy #13053 (10/10/16) Available for the Academic Year: 2017-2018.
FACULTY POSITION VACANCY: Viticulture & Enology Department Chair. Vacancy #13224 (May 2017) Available for the Academic Year 2017-2018.
ADMINISTRATOR I POSITION VACANCY: Viticulture & Enology Research Center Director. Vacancy #13225 (June 2017).
Official vacancy announcements for viticulture and enology positions can be viewed at jobs.csufresno.edu.
Additional viticulture and enology positions can be viewed on the Fresno State Auxiliary website at www.auxiliary.com/auxhr/jobs.html.
- Winemaker. #17-822
- Vineyard Technician. #17-810
- Library Assistant - V. E. Petrucci Library. #17-824
- To train the future leaders in viticulture and enology through education and research
- To conduct solution-driven research for the grape and wine industry
- To disseminate knowledge and information to the grape and wine industry, and community
Each year, over 150 viticulture and enology students take advantage of the extraordinary
opportunities that this one-of-a-kind program offers.
Our graduates can be found in leading grape and wine positions around the nation and world.
We are pleased to announce our 2017 Department of Viticulture and Enology Outstanding Undergraduate Student Achiever is Kathleen Amaral. Video interview coming soon.
2016 Outstanding Student Video Links:
Click on the video links below and meet these outstanding students who were recognized for their academic
excellence and achievements:
- Andrew Beebe, M.S. Viticulture & Enology: 2016 Department of Viticulture and Enology Outstanding Graduate Student Achiever, and 2016 Jordan College of Agricultural Sciences and Technology Graduate Dean's Medalist
- Kelli Williamson, B.S. Enology, Food Science: 2016 Jordan College of Agricultural Sciences and Technology Undergraduate Dean's Medalist
- Juliann Bethke, B.S. Enology: 2016 Department of Viticulture and Enology Outstanding Undergraduate Student Achiever
Learn More About Us
Click here to view the photo presentation shown at Vincent Petrucci's 90th birthday celebration on June 27. (Large pdf file 38.3M)Check out this video about the V. E. Petrucci Library!