The Viticulture and Enology program at Fresno State has a long history of industry support. Over the years, there have been several successful fundraising efforts and campaigns to support facilities and positions within our research and academic programs.
Developing partnerships with our industry and alumni are an essential part of our tradition.
Because of the commitment of those who believe in our mission, we have managed to build a strong and sustained pattern of growth,despite the fiscal highs and lows of our state's economy.
We invite you to help us ensure that our industry is stronger tomorrow than it is today.
Please click on the links below and consider giving to this one-of-a-kind program.
- Viticulture and Enology Associates Campaign - Annual Giving
- V. E. Petrucci Library Development
- V. E. Petrucci Library Book Drive (ongoing)
Successful Major Campaigns Include:
- World Cooperage Barrel House (2002)
- Viticulture and Enology Endowment Fund Campaign* (1990's)
- Viticulture and Enology Building Campaign* (1980's)
- Viticulture Building Campaign* (1970's)
* Donor names are acknowledged in the DVE-VERC building on campus