Rehabilitation Counseling Clinic
The rehabilitation counseling master’s degree program at California State University, Fresno offers confidential counseling sessions to individuals who are seeking help for personal concerns. Clients can see a counselor-in-training for up to 12 sessions on the Fresno State campus. Sessions take place weekly and last about an hour. Counselors are available at specific times several days a week.
Clients will pay $10.00 per session, but fee waivers are available. Low-income clients will receive free counseling services. The counseling center particularly seeks to serve clients with chronic health impairments and emotional, developmental, or physical disabilities, including substance abuse and learning disabilities.
Some counselors are bilingual and offer services in languages other than English, including Spanish and Hmong. Session days and times are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
For more details or to discuss scheduling a session, please call 559-278-0194.
- National Council on Rehabilitation Education (NCRE)
- Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA)
- National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research (NIDRR)
- American Counseling Association (ACA)
- Council on Rehabilitation Education (CORE)
- Commission Rehabilitation Counselor Certification (CRCC)
- Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- National Rehabilitation Association (NRA)
- CRC Preparation Site
- National Rehabilitation Counseling Association (NRCA)
- California Department of Rehabilitation (DOR)
- National Clearinghouse on Rehabilitation Training Materials (NCRTM)
- California Association for Licensed Professional Clinical Counselors (LPCC)