Doctorate in Educational Leadership (Ed.D.)
Preparing administrators to meet the educational challenges of today and the future.
The Ed.D. in Educational Leadership program prepares its students to develop new skills that will enable them to:
- Acquire theoretical, practical, methodological and empirical knowledge
- Conduct field-based research
- Serve the needs of an increasingly diverse student population
- Establish sound educational policy and practice
- Play a leadership role in educational reform
- Conduct educational assessments and evaluations
- Designed for working professionals with coursework in the late afternoon, evening and weekends
- Cohorts of 10-12 students provide a supportive environment
- Faculty mentors
- Support services such as the Graduate Writing Studio and Graduate Statistics Studio
The Doctoral program in Educational Leadership offers two program options. This allows the student to specialize their educational leadership studies for either pre-K - 12 or post-secondary education.
- Pre-K - 12 Educational Leadership
- Post-Secondary Educational Leadership (includes Community College leadership and administration)