Graduate Program Application Requirements
M.A. in Higher Education Administration and Leadership
Fall admit only - We are no longer accepting applications for Fall 2020. We encourage you to check back in October for the next admissions cycle.
Two applications are required:
- Fresno State (apply at www.calstate.edu/apply)
- Kremen School
Application and Requirements
Fill in the information and submit with required documentation.
Proof of application to Fresno State
- Provide copy of Cal State Apply confirmation page as proof of application, or
- Provide copy of unofficial Fresno State transcripts showing current enrollment.
Provide a copy of all unofficial transcripts (or copy of official transcripts).
Minimum GPA of 2.75
Graduate program applicants must have a minimum GPA of 2.75 in the last 60 semester
(90 quarter) units attempted and a minimum of 2.75 on any Post Baccalaureate work
at Fresno State.
Complete Statements of Purpose
Forms with writing prompts are included in the application packet.
Provide Two (2) Sealed Letters of Recommendation
Include letters of reference from instructors, supervisors, or other individuals who are in a position to evaluate you in terms of your potential as a graduate student in the program.
You must meet this requirement by one of the following:
- Obtaining a minimum passing score on the Upper Division Writing Examination (UDWE) as an undergraduate.
- Earning a grade of "B" or better in any "W" course taken at Fresno State.
- Substitution request approved by the Graduate Coordinator for course taken at another institution.
To have courses that you have taken at another institution reviewed for substitution, please complete the Writing Competency Substitution Request form.
Copy of Resume
Include a copy of current resume.
*TOEFL Score - For international students only
If you are an International Student the TOEFL is a requirement for admission to Fresno State. Verification of the TOEFL score is provided to the program by the International Admissions Office.