Policy on Administrative Policies
Policy on Administrative Policies (# A-02) (PDF)
This policy will establish a development and approval process for administrative policies. By implementing this uniform process, the University seeks to enhance operational efficiencies, best practices, effective decision-making and compliance with laws and regulations. This policy also helps ensure that policies are easily accessible in a centralized database, understandable, widely disseminated, consistent, reviewed and approved in an appropriate way.
- Administrative Policy Template(MS Word)
- Administrative Policy Approval Form (fillable PDF)
- Administrative Policy Flow Chart (PDF)
- Department Policy Contacts (Coming Soon)
Policy Review Checklists
The Policy Review Checklists may be used as a tool to assist with the development and review process for policies. The checklists provide a summary of things that should be considered.
- Checklist A: New or Revised Policy with Significant Content Revision
- Checklist B: Reaffirmed Policy (No Revisions or Only Minor Updates)
- Checklist C: Rescinded Policy (Outdated, No Longer Needed, or Superseded by Another Policy)
- Checklist D: Rescinded Procedure (Procedure that was Identified as a Policy)
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Vice President for Administration