How to Apply
Application Deadline: April 1, 2016
You will need the following to complete the application process (downloadable application checklist)
- University online application (www.calstate.edu/apply)
- GRE test.
- Undergraduate transcripts. (Not required for Fresno State students).
- Three (3) letters of recommendation with a cover page:
- Department of Criminology application form:
- A personal essay:
- A typewritten statement of no more than 500 words explaining your reasons for wanting to pursue a master's degree in Criminology and what benefits you expect to derive from your studies
Please send your undergraduate transcript to the University Graduate Admission office and the Department of Criminology. (One copy to each address below):
Graduate Admission Office
5150 North Maple Avenue M/S JA57
Fresno, CA 93740
Department of Criminology
Attn: Graduate Program
2576 E. San Ramon Ave, M/S ST104
Fresno, CA 93740-8039
Please send the three letters of recommendation with a cover page, Department application form, and the personal essay to the Department of Criminology (see address above).
If you have any questions, please contact the Graduate Coordinator, Dr. Hollianne Marshall.