The 2018 African American Recognition Program Ceremony
Saturday May 19, 2018 at 2 p.m. in the Save Mart Center.
If you have any questions, or would like to arrange any special accommodations please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (559) 278-4435.
Payments are $50 and will be accepted between January 16th, 2018 - April 20th, 2018. Come to the Cross Cultural and Gender Center located in Thomas Room 110 to pick up a Green Payment Sheet to take over to the cashiers windows in the Cashier's Office
- Diploma Cover
- Kente Cloth
- Program Participation
- A photo in the souvenir program book
Location - "Picture Me Portrait" (In Fashion Fair Mall)
Deadline to take pictures is April 20th. Make your appointment now.
- Appointments must be made at 559.221.4400
*When you call to schedule your appointment, please be sure to mention that you are calling from the Fresno State Black Graduation.
- Gown and stole will be provided by the studio
- There is $5 Sitting Fee
- Recommendations for Photo Sitting
- Attire for Men: Button-up shirt and tie.
- Attire for Women: Please keep your jewelry selection subtle as the focus is on you in your cap and gown.
- For information regarding important dates and events for your final semester!
- Community Service Application Deadline - April 20, 2018