Our Primary Functions:
To admit, register and graduate students; To maintain appropriate academic records; To provide excellent customer service to all our clientele (students, faculty, staff, and community); To provide required student information to official sources; To strive to accommodate anticipated growth and changing needs; To make the best use of resources; To utilize up-to-date technology; and To adhere to all Federal, State, Chancellor's Office, and Campus requirements.
- Spring 2017 Undergraduate Admissions - A decision to open Spring 2017 will be made on August 2, 2016. Please check back here or on CSUMentor.edu for further information. We apologize for the inconvenience
- Spring 2017 Graduate Admissions - Application filing period opens August 1, 2016. Go to CSUMentor.edu to apply and for further program information
- Fall 2016 Admissions Announcement
- Fall 2016 Undergraduate Admission Information
- Fall 2016 Impaction Information
- Remediation Courses Offered at Other Colleges
- Degree Application Online Instructions
Future and Returning Students applying to the University who have not earned a four year baccalaureate degree, Admissions Services, more...
Future and Returning Students applying to the University who have already earned a four year baccalaureate degree, Graduate applicants, Postbac applicants, and more...
Current students; Registering for Classes, Grades, Transcripts, Academic Probation/Disqualification, Change of Address, Change of Name, Change of Majors, Veteran Services, and more...
Future and Currents Students needing information on transferability of courses from other colleges, Planning to Graduate, Processing degree applications, Awarding baccalaureate degrees, and more...