The Registrar’s Office provides assistance with notary services to Fresno State students and alumni for official documents produced by the Registrar.
Once your documents have been prepared by the Registrar’s Office, you will be contacted by phone to set up a meeting with a notary and the Registrar. You must attend this meeting in order to collect your notarized documents. It is your responsibility to contact a local notary and pay for their services. Please direct further questions to the Verification Coordinator, 559.278.4743.
- Request a copy of your official Fresno State transcript by submitting the Request for Official Transcript form.
- With your order, include a letter requesting notarization of your transcript and payment. Transcripts are $4.00 for one copy, $2.00 for each additional copy.
- Our office will attach your official transcripts with notary documentation to prepare for your request. There is no need to mail or pick up separately.
- Submit a Re-issue Diploma Request form.
- With your order, include a letter requesting notarization of your diploma and payment. There is a $20 fee for each re-issued diploma.
- For quicker processing time, we recommend you order your diploma and have it sent directly to our office at:
- Fresno State Registrar’s Office
5150 N Maple Ave. M/S JA 57
Fresno, CA 93740
Authentication Certificate (Apostille)
Fresno State does not provide assistance with apostille requests. Below is a link to information regarding the process that is administered by the California Secretary of State office. Students requesting this additional service are responsible for all contact and mailings to the California Secretary of State office.
For information regarding Authentication Certificates (Apostille), please see the California Secretary of State Authentications website or contact the California Secretary of State Office at 916-653–3595.