Undergraduate and Graduate Research Grants
How to Apply
UNDERGRADUATE Research grant applications are due online by Friday, April 27, 2018.
Undergraduate Students: Please visit the Undergraduate Studies website for more information.
Easy steps to apply for an undergraduate research grant application:
- Fall Undergrad Research Grant online. To preview the application and for instructions, click here.
- A copy of your submitted application will be sent to you via e-mail upon completion.
- A notification on your status will be sent via e-mail from the Dean of Undergraduate Studies office by June 8, 2018.
Undergraduate students must have met the following criteria:
- Students must be enrolled as fill-time undergraduate students with at least two semesters remaining before they will graduate.
- Be in good standing (minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher)
- Show substantial initiative in the project, and
- Have a faculty mentor who is willing to work with the student.
- Projects from all majors are eligible for the Undergraduate Research Grant.
- Students may only apply for one grant per academic year.
GRADUATE Research Grant applications are due online by Friday, March 9, 2018.
Graduate students must have met the following criteria:
- Enrolled as a California State University, Fresno graduate/doctoral student in good standing;
- Advanced to candidacy for the graduate degree;
- Maintained a minimum of 3.0 average on the approved graduate/dissertation program;
- Have completed courses in research techniques as required by the major department;
- Have secured a thesis/dissertation or project committee
- Satisfactorily met the professional, personal, scholastic, and other standards for graduate/doctoral study
Here are more resources to help you apply for your Educationally Related Research and Project Grant:
Contact the ASI office at 559-278-2656 for more information about the rGrant Program