Undergraduate and Graduate Research Awards
How to Apply
UNDERGRADUATE Research grant applications are due online by Sunday, October 1, 2017.
Undergraduate Students: Please visit the Undergraduate Studies website for more information.
Easy steps to apply for an undergraduate research grant application:
- Fall Undergrad Research Grant online. To preview the application and for instructions, click here.
- A copy of your submitted application will be sent to you via e-mail upon completion.
- A notification on your status will be sent via e-mail from the Dean of Undergraduate Studies office by November 10, 2017.
Undergraduate students must have met the following criteria:
- Students must be enrolled as fill-time undergraduate students with at least two semesters remaining before they will graduate.
- Be in good standing (minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher)
- Show substantial initiative in the project, and
- Have a faculty mentor who is willing to work with the student.
- Projects from all majors are eligible for the Undergraduate Research Grant.
- Students may only apply for one grant per academic year.
GRADUATE Research Grant applications are due online by Friday, October 27. APPLY HERE!
Graduate students must have met the following criteria:
- Enrolled as a California State University, Fresno graduate/doctoral student in good standing;
- Advanced to candidacy for the graduate degree;
- Maintained a minimum of 3.0 average on the approved graduate/dissertation program;
- Have completed courses in research techniques as required by the major department;
- Have secured a thesis/dissertation or project committee
- Satisfactorily met the professional, personal, scholastic, and other standards for graduate/doctoral study
Here are more resources to help you apply for your Educationally Related Research and Project Grant:
Contact the ASI office at 559-278-2656 for more information about the rGrant Program