Welcoming Diversity Workshops
National Coalition Building Institute (NCBI)
The National Coalition Building Institute International is a nonprofit leadership training organization that works to eliminate prejudice and inter-group conflict on campuses and in communities throughout the world. Its university campus affiliate members are trained to provide a proactive response to discrimination and intergroup conflicts. The Fresno State Campus Affiliate consists of a team of students, faculty, and staff trained to lead Prejudice Reduction workshops and the Controversial Issues Process.
Welcoming Diversity Workshop - An Interactive Workshop, Not a Lecture
- All are one-day workshops 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Morning Refreshments and Lunch Provided.
- It is important that you are present for the full day. This workshop is most effective
when you attend the entire time. Each activity builds on previous work.
- Fresno State Students, Faculty, and Staff - NO COST
- Non-Fresno State Participants - $75.00 Make Check Payable to Fresno State NCBI
Special Accommodations Or Questions:
We encourage participation by people of all abilities. If accommodations are needed, please contact the Cross Cultural and Gender Center, 559.278.4435.
|Saturday||Sept. 23||Vintage Rm.||Click HERE to register|
|Friday||Oct. 27||Vintage Rm.||Click HERE to register|
|Saturday||Nov. 18||Vintage Rm.||Click HERE to register|
- Placing yourself on the waiting list does not secure you a seat for the workshop.
- If the workshop is closed/reached full capacity, click column "Waiting List" and register.
- If room permits you will be contacted via email the week of the workshop by Idalia M. email@example.com.
|Week Day||Day||Location||Register||Waiting List Registration|
|Saturday||Feb. 17||Vintage Rm.||Click HERE||Click WAITING LIST|
|Friday||March||Vintage Rm.||Click HERE||Click WAITING LIST|
|Saturday||April||Vintage Rm.||Click HERE||Click WAITING LIST|
SUMMER - 2018
Dates will Be Posted By May 2018 If Any Workshops Are scheduled.
- Summer workshop begins promptly at 7:30 a.m. to accommodate summer working hours.
- Please plan to arrive no later than 7:15 a.m.