This webpage will be updated in the near future to reflect planning for the fall 2020 semester. In the meantime, if you have questions related to Outreach and Special Programs, please contact Martina Granados, firstname.lastname@example.org, 559.278.5374.
CSU Application Process for AB 540 Students 2018-2019
- Students must attend at least three years and graduate from a California high school or obtain its equivalent (GED).
- Students must sign an affidavit stating their California residency.
- All information must be handled in a confidential manner.
AB 2000 Law
- This bill expands AB 540 eligibility. It clarifies that a student who secures three years of high school credit or has a total of three or more years of attendance in a California elementary school, middle school, or high school, or a combination of those schools, is eligible for AB 540.
- Students must graduate from a California high school or obtain its equivalent (GED) as established by AB 540.
SB 68 Law
- This bill expands AB 540 eligibility by including California community colleges and adult schools
- Students must graduate from a California high school, attain an associate's degree from a California community college, or fulfill the minimum transfer requirements established for the CSU
How to apply to Fresno State
You can view steps on how to apply to Fresno State in the Admission Steps for Dream Students.
Apply for Scholarships
Apply for California Financial Assistance
Clear Residency Documentation
To clear your residency please fill out the California Nonresident Tuition Exemption Request Form and the Residency Questionnaire
Create your Fresno State email account
Instructions on how to create a Fresno State student email account can be found here.
Learn to use your Student Center
Check your Student Center and “To-Do List" frequently at my.fresnostate.edu
Connect with the Dream Success Center
Contact Gabriela Encinas at email@example.com or 559.278.1554
Register for Dog Days
- Fresno State will send you an email asking you to confirm your intent to enroll
- You must reply by May 1
- Find Fresno State's tuition deadlines, fees and payment plans information here.