2018-2019 Bulldog Retention Grant
As part of the Fresno State Graduation initiative, limited funding is available to assist students who have a financial aid shortfall and are subject to being dropped from classes. Maximum awards will be $1500 per student. Priority funding will be provided to students in their last term/semester at the university.
1) Have a balance on your student account at the time this award is granted or after all financial aid, scholarships and waivers have been applied for Fall 2018
2) Undergraduate and CA Resident for tuition purposes
3) Must be enrolled in at least 6 units for the Fall 2018 semester
4) Must be an undergraduate degree seeking student
5) Be in a good academic standing and meet SAP (Satisfactory Academic Progress)
6) Have 30 units or less to graduate, including enrolled units for Fall 2018
Note: students who have applied for Fall 2018 graduation will be given priority
7) Have not received a Bulldog Retention Grant in the past
**Meeting eligibility requirements does not guarantee an award**
- No application is required. Candidates will be identified based on the eligibility criteria.
- Award amounts based on the availability of funds with an award being no larger than the balance remaining on your student account and a maximum award of $1500.
- Fall 2018 recipients will be notified by September 13th through their Fresno State email.
- Awards will be applied to their student account by September 20th.
- For questions pertaining to the Bulldog Retention Grant, contact the Financial Aid and Scholarships office, North Lobby of Joyal Administration Building or at 559-278-2182.