2017-2018 Bulldog Retention Grant
Spring 2018 Application Process
As part of the Fresno State Graduation initiative, limited one-time funding is available to assist students who have a financial aid shortfall and are subject to being dropped from classes. Maximum awards will be $1500 per student. Priority funding will be provided to students in their last term/semester at the university.
Criteria to qualify are the following categories:
1) Have a balance on your student account at the time this award is granted or after all financial aid and scholarships have been applied for Spring 18
2) Undergraduate and CA Resident for tuition purposes
3) Must be enrolled in at least 6 units for Spring 18
4) Must be an undergraduate degree seeking student
5) Be in a good academic standing and meet SAP (Satisfactory Academic Progress)
6) Have 30 units or less to graduate, including enrolled units for Spring 18
(Note: students who have applied for Spring ’18 graduation will be given priority)
7) Have not received a Bulldog Grant in the past
**Meeting eligibility requirements does not guarantee an award**
- Application submission deadline is January 26, 2018 by 11:59pm. No late applications will be accepted.
- Spring 2018 recipients will be notified by February 2nd through their Fresno State email.
- If a recipient receives additional aid after the Bulldog Retention Grant is awarded, the grant will be reduced.
- For questions pertaining to the Bulldog Retention Grant, contact the Financial Aid and Scholarships office in the North Lobby of Joyal Administration Building or at 559-278-2182.
The application link will be live from January 22nd at 12:00am - January 26th by 11:59pm