2017-2018 Bulldog Retention Grant
Fall 2017 Awards
The Fall 2017 Bulldog Retention Grant has been awarded. Due to overwhelming requests, limited funds, and an effort to serve more students, the maximum award was $1000. An award below $1000 was based on the account balance minus grant/scholarships/waiver aid. Unfortunately we were unable to award everyone who applied. As part of the Fresno State graduation initiative, priority was given to students closest to graduation.
As part of the Fresno State Graduation initiative, limited one-time funding is available to assist students who have a financial aid shortfall and are subject to being dropped from classes. Maximum awards will be $1500 per student. Priority funding will be provided to students in their last term/semester at the university.
1) Have a balance on your student account after all financial aid and scholarships have been applied
2) Undergraduate and CA Resident for tuition purposes
3) Must be enrolled in at least 6 units
4) Must be an undergraduate degree seeking student
5) Be in a good academic standing and meet SAP (Satisfactory Academic Progress)
6) Have 30 units or less to graduate
7) Have not received a Bulldog Grant in the past
8) Tuition & Fee Balance after grants, scholarships and waivers
- A current Academic Plan can be obtained from your advisor or a Degree Progress Report is available on your Student Center under My Academic Records & Registration. More information on your Degree Progress Report is available at: /studentaffairs/are/degree-advising/degree-progress-report.html
- Application submission deadline is July 21, 2017. No late applications will be accepted.
- Fall 2017 recipients will be notified by July 28th through their Fresno State email.
- If a recipient receives additional aid after the Bulldog Retention Grant is awarded, the grant will be reduced.
- For questions pertaining to the Bulldog Retention Grant, contact the Financial Aid and Scholarships office in the North Lobby of Joyal Administration Building or at 559-278-2182.