SupportNet - Coaching For Success!
SupportNet is a student support program where faculty and staff can refer students to our team of academic coaches for academic and/or personal assistance.
SupportNet provides 1-on-1 academic coaching and resources to support students with matters such as:
- Balancing and prioritizing semester tasks and commitments (time management)
- Academic goal-setting (S.M.A.R.T. Goals) including structured support
- Building college-level study habits
- Learning style discovery (VARK assessment - Visual, Aural, Reading/Writing, Kinesthetic)
- Study strategy enrichment (LASSI assessment - Learning and Study Strategies Inventory)
- Exam preparation strategies
- Pinpoint referral to other campus departments, programs and services that can provide additional support to student needs
- and so much more!!
More information and faculty FAQs can be can be answered here.
Are you curious in what Supportnet can do for you? The role of SupportNet for students and student FAQs can be found here.
Success Toolkit >>>
SupportNet's success toolkit are handouts to aid students in becoming more successful throughout their academic paths.
The information on this website is available in alternate formats. Please call our office at 559.278.8370 to make your request.